~♥Thank You♥~

Welcome to my Home Sweet Home!
♥ Kim - blogger since 2006

~♥Who I Am♥~

My photo
Southwestern PA, United States

Thursday, August 7, 2014

~♥ Treasures ♥~

Where has the time gone? Can't believe it's been two months since I posted that I was back.
Sorry about that...  

So what have I been up to?  
T H R I F T I N G

Pretty yellow and white bowls and plates: 
Royal Staffordshire - Windsong Ironstone
by J & G. Meakin
$3.00 for six plates and six bowls
I Found The Bowls on Ebay...Click Here to See
I Found The Plates on Ebay - Click Here to See

A set of Four Seasons plates by Currier and Ives
$1.00 for the set of four

Vintage Napcoware Victorian Bust of a Boy and Girl
$3.00/each
I found them on Ebay - Click Here to See

A Father Mug - on the back is says a Father Is Happiness.
I paid .25 cents
I Found A Similar One on Ebay - Click Here to See

A pretty rose covered pitcher.
Edwin M. Knowles China Co.
I believe I paid $2.00

No markings on this creamer.  
I thought the violets were so pretty!
I paid .25 cents

American China Company Bowl
I paid .25 cents

Vintage Crystal 3 Spout Measuring Cup
I paid .25 cents
I found one on Ebay - Click Here to See

A Young Girl Reading by Jean-Honore' Fragonard
I paid $3.99
I Found One on Art.com - Click Here to See

Framed Don Whitlatch Print
I paid $7.99
I did a lot of searching on the internet, 
but only found plates.
Click Here to Learn More About Don Whitlatch

A 1920's McCoy Buttermilk Pitcher
I paid $2.12
I Found It on Ebay - Click Here To See

It is always so much fun to search for treasures...you never know what you'll find!
♥ Kim

6 comments:

  1. You found some wonderful treasures! I'd love to find a measuring cup like that one! I have the Young Girl Reading on my living room wall - a favorite of mine! Those yellow and white Meakin bowls are so pretty - I've admired them in antique malls but never wanted to pay for them. I'm glad to 'see' you here again. I've missed you!
    ~Adrienne~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing finds, my friend!
    And so happy to see you back. : )
    Enjoy the rest of our Pennsylvania summer...
    Believe it or not, I see a few changes in color in the trees already!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well Hello! Long time no hear from....ha, ha! You've found some great stuff. I have some of those Currier and Ives plates too. My mom loved the Currier and Ives prints. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your sweet china pieces you found~~~especially the pitchers! The Fathers cup is special! We have thrifting in common (in my case, I call it junking!) Love to see what people discover, find and re-purpose! Thanks for following my blog...I am your newest follower too! Roxie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love seeing the treasures you find and oh my goodness! Thank you so much for sharing where you found them so I can go shopping too! Come back again soon... please!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey girl, followed you over here from Instagram, glad to have found you! You picked up some great pieces at fantastic prices! The pitchers are so pretty, can't believe the price you paid for them. I've been hit and miss on blogging for so long but I sure miss it. I'm hoping this is my coming back for good, lol! Have a delightful week~

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment.