~♥Thank You♥~

Welcome to my Home Sweet Home!
♥ Kim - blogger since 2006

~♥Who I Am♥~

My photo
Southwestern PA, United States

Sunday, June 1, 2014

~♥ I'm Back ♥~

Hello blogging friends...I'm sorry it has been such a long time between blog posts...but, I'm back, for now and thought I'd share with all of you some of my recent thrifting purchases...there's nothing better than going on a treasure hunt...Enjoy!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
A trinket dish...it's a little worn, but that is why I love it.
I am always on the lookout for things that say "Mother".  
I found this little cup to go with my Mother Plate.
 
A sweet little cherub...who can resist a cherub?  
A teeny tiny picture of a boy and his bunny.
A lovely scenery picture...
sure wish there wasn't a reflection.
This is hanging in my powder room and there isn't a lot of room to get a different
angle without a reflection.
Candle Holder - I actually bought two and have the other one hanging 
on the other side of the china cupboard.
And last, but not least, my favorite find...an Oak chair.  It was probably my best deal.  
I spent $4.14 on it...so happy I didn't pass it up, because I almost did!  My lovely friend,
Sue, talked me into it...so glad I listened to her.
That's it for now, friends...I'm hoping not to make so long in between visits!
Happy Sunday and Happy June 1st.
♥ Kim

6 comments:

  1. So glad to see you posting again! Cute chair, glad you got it. It's so fun to find such cute things while thrifting. Have a great rest of your day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!
    Love the chair!
    Looking forward to reading more. : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's good to see you here, again! I loved seeing your new treasures. That chair was a steal! What a great deal.
    ~Adrienne~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back! You found some darling things. I'd almost rather go thrifting than anything! Haha! So glad you stopped by!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE the picture with the little boy and bunny, so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kim! It was a lovely treat to hear from you on my blog. LOVE the treasures that you found. I have the same print, only bigger, of the boy and his bunny. It is one of my favorite prints. It is nice to have those friends who nudge us when we "need" to buy that perfect treasure.

    hugs,

    Becky

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment.