Thursday, May 31, 2007
Friday, May 25, 2007
Thursday, May 24, 2007
A sweet homemade apron, a glass vanity tray, jello mold with cherries, a bird house, two small wooden houses, a biscuit cutter, and corn cob stripper, a sugar bowl, a fold up cookie/dessert holder (I honestly don't know what to call it...lol) and a wire urn.
Friday, May 18, 2007
Visit Kelli's blog There Is No Place Like Home for more Show and Tell!
UPDATE: Thank you to Mama Lieveheersbeestje for giving me some information on my pin...I really appreciate it!
Thursday, May 17, 2007
Saturday, May 12, 2007
I love bracelets even though I don't wear them. The first picture shows my collection. The second picture is of a bracelet given to me as a small child from a neighbor. The third picture is of a bracelet given to me by my dear Mom. She worked one day a week at a thrift store and got it there. The fourth picture is of a bracelet given to me by my dear Mom's best friend who is like a mother to me. June had this bracelet for many years and I always loved it. I was so touched when she gave it to me. There are two birthstone (June and August) charms on it for her and her husband...this is special to me since my dear Daughter's birthday is in June and my birthday is in August. The fifth picture shows a bracelet with bees on it...I thought it was sweet...my dear Mom got this at the thrift store she worked at as well. The sixth picture is of another bracelet but I have no idea where it came from. It's really heavy and has some interesting items on it. Click on the picture to enlarge it. I hope you have enjoyed my Show and Tell items!
Thursday, May 10, 2007
Wednesday, May 9, 2007
Sunday, May 6, 2007
- I am an only child raising an only child.
- I didn't get my driver's license until I had graduated high school, turned 18 and had my first full-time job.
- I took banjo lessons for 3 years in my late teens.
- I have a weakness for buttercream icing...forget the cake...give me icing!
- I am deathly afraid of heights.
- I do not like dirty shoes. I thoroughly clean all of our shoes before they are put back in our closets...they tend to last longer this way (I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing since I love shoes)!
- I like to have everything neat and orderly (some would say I'm a neat freak). I admit that at times I may be a little obssessive, but it could be worse right??? My dh always jokes about this and says, "Do you think someone will break into our home and say, Oh my goodness, they didn't push their chairs in at the table!"
I'd like to tag the following friends: Kelli at There Is No Place Like Home , Anita at Cottage Affairs , Lynda at Hedgerow Hollow , Nancy Jo , Andrea at Southern Heart , Allie at My Cozy Home , Mindy at Peaceful Corner
Thursday, May 3, 2007
In picture 1 I found a sweet picture for .99 cents (discounted to .49 cents) and two bunny figurines for .69 cents each. In picture 2 I found the black iron tree stand for $2.49 (also discounted down to $1.25). In picture 3 I found these three sweet bird prints with matted frames for .99 cents each!