~♥Thank You♥~

Welcome to my Home Sweet Home!
♥ Kim - blogger since 2006

~♥Who I Am♥~

My Photo
Southwestern PA, United States
49 (and feeling fine lol), married to my HS sweetheart for 24 years. We have one daughter who is 21 years old. I love spending time with my family and closest friends. I enjoy going to thrift stores and yard sales. I like to bake and cook and love collecting all kinds of cookbooks. The Hubby and I love Motocross and you'll find us watching the races at local tracks in PA on any given Sunday...

Thursday, November 8, 2012

~♥ Christmas Is Just Around The Corner ♥~



http://www.gooseberrypatch.com

♥ Kim

4 comments:

  1. Glad your back! Hope your well and i cant beleive the holidaya are almost here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always loved Gooseberry Patch, especially their cookbooks. I had a whole bunch but sold many when I moved and downsized. I kept some of my very favorite seasonal ones, though. How is the weather treating you these days? xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read through their website and am on their e-mail list when something new come's out ! We don't get these books here in Canada but I can keep up with it all through their website ! Yummy stuff that's for sure ! Have a good day !

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a surprise! So glad to see you! Talk soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment.